While the days of the classic paper check are well behind us; the casino industry has seen a rise in the number of casino sites having Echeck as a payment option. Echecks were first created back in 1998 by the US government, and it has been a popular payment method ever since. It’s faster to process than a paper check - so no more waiting weeks on end to receive your money in the mail, and it’s cheaper to process than a credit card, which is why so many casinos don’t charge fees for Echeck payments. Most Echeck payments take three days to complete, making them faster than some of the slower casino payment methods!
Echeck Casinos in Canada
Best Echeck Casinos in Canada
Pros and Cons of Echeck Banking Option
While Echeck is a convenient way to deposit and withdraw from an online casino, there are some disadvantages that you should be aware of.
- Cheap to Process - Handling payments is a costly business. It’s reported that it costs between $4-$20 to process a single business check, and processing fees on credit cards can be as high as 3.5%! On the other hand, echecks only cost around $0.10 to process, making them a much more affordable option for casinos. The best echeck casinos pass that saving on to you and don’t charge you a fee for using echecks.
- Security Features - As well as being cheap to process, echecks are one of the most secure forms of payment. They have a number of security features, such as encryption, digital signatures, and authentication, that drastically reduce the risk of fraud.
- Mobile Application - Another benefit of using echecks as a payment method is that you can deposit from your phone; you don’t have to be at your PC for it to work. This is perfect for players who like to game on the go, as you’re not restricted when you need to reload your account.
- Slow Transaction Times - While they’re significantly faster than paper checks, echeck transactions are a good deal slower than the most common form of casino transaction; e-wallets. E-wallet transactions are often processed within 24 hours, whereas echeck transactions take around three business days on average.
- Bank Details - When making an echeck transaction, you have to provide a lot of banking information to the casino site for it to work. While this isn’t an issue for secure casino sites that will look after your data, there’s a chance it could be compromised if you use it at a less reputable casino site.
- Not Always Available - Unfortunately, not every casino site accepts echeck payments as a deposit or withdrawal method. If you only want to use echecks as your payment method, this may limit the number of casinos you can choose from.
How To Deposit At An Echeck Casino
If you’ve decided that echecks are the right payment method for you, then you’ll need to know how to use them! Luckily, it’s simple to deposit to an online casino using echecks, and we’ve created a handy guide to help you out.
- Log into your chosen casino site and go to the Cashier section.
- Select the echeck payment method and enter your deposit amount. You may also be able to enter a bonus code at this stage, depending on the casino you choose.
- Enter your bank details, such as your bank name, account number, and routing number.
- Double-check all your details and confirm the transaction. It’s important that you confirm the transaction when prompted, as otherwise, the transaction won’t go through, thanks to the security measures that echecks have in place.
There you have it; it’s just that easy!
When using an echeck payment method, you should always check the bonuses and promotions section before depositing. This is because the best echeck casinos offer special promotions for players who use a payment method as long as they use a bonus code, so make sure you take advantage of those to boost your bankroll.
How to Withdraw At An Echeck Casino
Once you’ve had your fun and you’re ready to withdraw your winnings, making a withdrawal at an echeck casino is just as easy as depositing. Again, we’ve created a helpful guide that you can use to make sure you don’t have any issues.
- Log into your chosen casino site and go to the Cashier section.
- Select the echeck payment method and enter the amount you’d like to withdraw.
- If you have already made a deposit using the echeck payment method, your details should be saved on the site, so confirm that you have the correct details. Otherwise, enter your bank details, such as your account number, routing number, and bank name.
- Click the “Withdraw” button.
After following those easy steps, your withdrawal will be submitted and sent for processing.
One important thing to note is that most online casinos will only let you withdraw using a payment method that you have already used to make a deposit. While some echeck casinos may allow you to withdraw without making an echeck deposit, they are few and far between.
Best Echeck Casinos in Canada 2022
Now that you’re ready to deposit and withdraw using echecks, you need to find a place to play! Luckily, many sites in Canada accept echecks as a payment method, so you have plenty of choices. If you’re struggling to find the one that’s right for you, here are the three that we think are the best of the bunch.
|Casino||Welcome bonus||Echeck casino Withdrawal||Minimum deposit|
|888casino||88 Free Spins No Deposit bonus||✅||$10|
|Royal Panda||100% matched deposit bonus up to $1000.||✅||$10|
|777 casino||$200 Welcome Bonus||✅||$10|
Echeck Casino FAQ
We’ve covered a lot on the topic of echeck casinos today, but if you still have any questions, here’s where you’ll find the answers.
What is the minimum deposit at an Echeck casino?
The minimum deposit amount at most echeck casinos is $10, although this will vary from site to site.
Can I withdraw my winnings with echecks?
Yes, the echeck payment method does support withdrawals, so you don’t need to worry about finding another payment method when trying to get your money off the site.
Do echecks allow online casino play?
Yes, you are free to deposit to an online casino with the echeck payment method as there are many Canadian banks that accept echeck casinos.
How fast are the deposits and withdrawals at echeck casinos?
Most deposits are handled instantly at echeck casinos, but the withdrawals often take longer, with most withdrawals taking around three business days to complete.
Do online casinos Canada charge a fee when making a deposit using echecks?
Thanks to the minimal processing fees required to process an echeck transaction, most echeck casinos do not charge deposit or withdrawal fees. However, this is at the discretion of the casino, so always double-check before depositing.
- Online Casino Canada
- Payment Methods
- Echeck Casinos in Canada